Wednesday, 19 March 2014 (All day) - Thursday, 20 March 2014 (All day)
Wednesday, 19 March 2014 (All day) - Thursday, 20 March 2014 (All day)Sydney Harbour Marriott
A Comprehensive Program Covering:
- Keynote Address: The Importance of Robust Costing to Public Hospital Funding under the National Health Reforms
- Use of Queensland Patient Costing Data to Inform the IHPA Pricing Model
- Is The Current Costing Process Appropriate To National Developments?
- Costing Across the Continuum - Ambulatory Services
- Empower Managers & Clinical Staff to Make Better, More Informed Decisions
- Australian National Sub & Non-Acute Patients Costing
- Clinical Costing Data: Food for Your Inner Nerd or An Essential Tool for Improving Your Understanding of Your Hospital Activity
- Integrating Cost Data into Performance Management
- Patient Costing, ABF & Clinical Engagement
- And more...
Click HERE to visit the web site.Sean BakerSean.Barker@iir.com.auhttp://www.healthcareconferences.com.au/healthcare-conferences/healthcare/hospital-patient-costing-conference?utm_source=E-Early_Bird&utm_medium=Email_Mkg&utm_campaign=P14A14
Tuesday, 25 March 2014 (All day) - Thursday, 27 March 2014 (All day)
2014 Australian Healthcare Week Enhancing healthcare delivery through design, development and technologyTuesday, 25 March 2014 (All day) - Thursday, 27 March 2014 (All day)Australian Technology Park Conference Centre, Sydney, NSW.
Now in its fourth year, the 2014 Australian Healthcare Week, will continue to support communication between all stakeholders involved in funding, procurement, planning, design, commissioning, and management of healthcare facilities to ensure models of care are achieved now and in the future.
The program has been split into four separately bookable modules that reflect the greatest opportunities for efficiency gains:
- Improving operational efficiency
- Chronic Disease Management and Preventative Health
- Patient Centric Care: Improving Patient Experience and Outcomes
- Big Data and Analytics in Health Care
The program features 20+ industry leaders discussing Australia's buggest health technology projects, including:
- Robert Glanagan, CIO, Macquarie Hospital
- Micahel Draheim, CIO, Metro Health South
- David Johnston, Executive Director eHealth Systems & CIO, SA Health
- David Ryan, CIO Grampians Rural Health Service
Visit the web site at www.austhealthweek.com.auTel: +61 2 9229 1000 Email: email@example.com
Thursday, 3 April 2014 (All day) - Friday, 4 April 2014 (All day)
Call for submissions - 2014 HISA Big Data and Health Analytics: Big Insights: Harnessing the power of Health DataThursday, 3 April 2014 (All day) - Friday, 4 April 2014 (All day)Melbourne, Vic.
If you are an expert, leader or passionate about wanting to deliver tangible benefits for healthcare organisations, researchers, clinicians and of course, healthcare consumers submit your paper now and have your voice heard.
We are looking forward to your abstract submission under the following Big Data 2014 topics and health informatics speciality areas:
✔ Data and knowledge management
✔ Data integration and linking
✔ Data analytics and knowledge discovery
✔ Data visualisation
✔ Participatory health / Health 2.0
✔ Genomics / Personalised medicine
✔ Health outcomes
✔ Clinical information systems
✔ Rapid insights
Submit before the Christmas break. Submissions close 15 January 2014.
Vistit the call for abstracts site, HERE.HISAhttp://www.hisa.org.au/page/bigdata2014
Tuesday, 8 April 2014 - 8:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday, 8 April 2014 - 8:00am - 6:00pmThe Auditorium, Level 5, Kolling Institute of Medical Research, Royal North Shore Hospital Cnr First Avenue and Reserve Road, St Leonards, Sydney, NSW 2065
The purpose of the Conference is to provide a means for:
- Professional development of hospital staff including policy makers, IP managers, clinicians and researchers
- Raise awareness amongst hospital staff on the importance of intellectual property governance, management and commercialisation as a means of improving patient care, operational efficiencies and revenue
- Bring together the IP services community (venture capitalists, policy makers, lawyers, commercialisation professionals etc) that currently support the commercialisation, governance and management of hospital IP
- Providing valuable networking opportunities for the hospital intellectual property community of practice
Click HERE to register.Ms Tina CrokerHospital IP Events Ltd PO Box 4040 Royal North Shore Hospital LPO St Leonards, Sydney, NSW 2065 Phone: 0408 165 062 Email: Tina.Croker@HospitalIPEvents.orgwww.HospitalIPEvents.org
Monday, 19 May 2014 (All day) - Tuesday, 20 May 2014 (All day)
Monday, 19 May 2014 (All day) - Tuesday, 20 May 2014 (All day)Australian Technology Park, Sydney, Australia
Today, more than ever, Healthcare IT plays an integral role in determining the quality and safety of healthcare. Clinical outcomes hinge on the availability of technology, its implementation and the ability to deliver it into the hands of providers, policymakers, and consumers.
HIMSS Australia Conference 2014 will provide the platform for HIT industry leaders to exchange best practices and discuss the latest developments, challenges and to network, learn and explore solutions that leverage on the use of technology to improve patient safety, quality and efficiency to attain better clinical outcomes.
The conference will feature a series of cases studies and discussion panels across healthcare IT, namely:
Steven YeoTel: +65 9848 5259 email: firstname.lastname@example.org://www.himssasiapac.org/dhw13
- National Standards
- Digital Hospitals: The next frontier
- Technology and Infrastructure for Healthcare
- Moving Healthcare with Big Data
- The Value of Healthcare IT
- Clinical & Business Intelligence Maturity
- Going Beyond HIMSS Analytics® EMR Adoption
Thursday, 29 May 2014 (All day) - Friday, 30 May 2014 (All day)
7th Annual Pharmaceutical Law Conference: The Foremost Meeting Place & Networking Hub of the Pharmaceutical Law IndustryThursday, 29 May 2014 (All day) - Friday, 30 May 2014 (All day)Sydney Harbour Marriott, NSW
The upcoming 7th Annual Pharmaceutical Law Conference: The Foremost Meeting Place & Networking Hub of the Pharmaceutical Law Industry will showcase 20+ NEW national outstanding speakers.
The 2014 Conference will allow for increased group collaboration, take part in the audience round table discussions and have your say on evaluating the Australian drug pricing system to ensure a sustainable pharmaceutical industry and examine the patent eligibility of life sciences: methods of medical treatment.
KEY CONFERENCE STREAMS:
• Unique focus session – Pharma Law Reform; IP; Strategies; Industry Transparency
• Interactive debates – focused on Sustainable Drug Pricing and Patenting Life
• NEW International updates and perspectives
• Extended working hours and opportunities
SPEAKER FACULTY INCLUDES:
• Prof John Skeritt, Therapeutic Goods Administration, ACT
• Prof Robyn Ward, Lowy Cancer Research Centre, UNSW
• Prof David Power, Austin Health, Vic
• Robert Cooper, Minter Ellison, Vic
• Claire Willmott, Roche Products, NSW
• James Cokayne, NSW Ministry of Health, NSW
Click HERE for to visit the website.Hannah CookTel: (02) 9080 4022 Email: Hannah.Cooke@informa.com.au
Monday, 23 June 2014 (All day) - Wednesday, 25 June 2014 (All day)
Monday, 23 June 2014 (All day) - Wednesday, 25 June 2014 (All day)Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
The Independent Hospital Pricing Authority (IHPA) is hosting the Activity Based Funding Conference 2014 from the 23 to 25 June 2014 in Melbourne. This year’s conference will focus on applying Activity Based Funding (ABF) at the local level, as Australia continues to implement ABF nationally in public hospitals.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts for consideration in the conference program by 9 May 2014 on the following topics:
- Implementing Activity Based Funding – a clinician’s perspective
- Subacute care in an Activity Based Funding setting
- Hospital case studies – Implementing Activity Based Funding at the hospital level
- The building blocks of Activity Based Funding – high quality coding and costing information
- Understanding the National Efficient Cost and funding for small rural hospitals
The conference is set to deliver a mix of local and international presenters to discuss health reform and the application of ABF. International speakers include German casemix and infectious diseases specialist Dr Michael Wilke and Cathy Schoen, Senior Vice President at The Commonwealth Fund in New York.
The conference will also feature an update on IHPA’s work over the past year by IHPA’s Chair, Shane Solomon, and a panel session with Commonwealth, state and territory government representatives to provide an update on progress across Australia.
To submit an abstract or register to attend the conference, please visit www.abfconference.com.auABF Conference 2014 managersTel: +61 2 9265 0700 Email: email@example.com://www.abfconference.com.au