Tuesday, 24 February 2015 (All day) - Thursday, 26 February 2015 (All day)
Tuesday, 24 February 2015 (All day) - Thursday, 26 February 2015 (All day)Melbourne Marriott Hotel
Developing and Implementing Records and Information Management Strategies and Systems for Efficient Business Operations.
Liquid LearningPhone: +61 2 8239 9700 Fax: +61 2 8239 9777http://www.liquidlearning.com.au
- Achieving integration across different information management systems
- Strategies for information governance, security, and compliance
- Learning from implementation of digitisation projects across the public and private sectors
- Change management, securing organisational buy-in and foostering executive committment
Sunday, 1 March 2015 (All day)
Sunday, 1 March 2015 (All day)TBA
The 2015 conference program is currently in production:http://www.informa.com.au/conferences/health-care-conference/electronic-medication-management
Wednesday, 22 April 2015 (All day) - Thursday, 23 April 2015 (All day)
Wednesday, 22 April 2015 (All day) - Thursday, 23 April 2015 (All day)Swissôtel, Sydney.
You are invited to Australia's premier telehealth conference ATC 2015, bringing together Australia's healthcare and telehealth leaders for three days of leading-edge presentations, technology demonstrations and networking opportunities.
The primary theme for ATC 2015 is Integrating care: Bringing health services and people together through telehealth - overcoming fragmentation of care. The aim for this conference is to merge 'traditional' telehealth approaches and communities with the innovative business models and emerging approaches to telehealth and mobile health that present new opportunities and challenges.
We always aim for our events to inspire, to challenge and to also deliver practical information to delegates.
The Australian Telehealth Conference (ATC) is proudly brought to you by the Health Informatics Society of Australia (HISA), the Allied Health Professions Australia, the Australasian Telehealth Society, the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine, the Health Information Management Association of Australia and the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. Building on the success of our previous events, ATC 2015 will attract Australia's largest and most diverse group of telehealth stakeholders.HISAhttp://www.hisa.org.au/page/atc2015
Friday, 1 May 2015 (All day)
Friday, 1 May 2015 (All day)TBA
We'd like to thank all the speakers, attendees and supporters who contributed to the success of Australia’s longest running medico legal conference! The 2014 Congress brought together medical practitioners, lawyers, medical indemnity organisations and government representatives for open and informed discussions on recent legislation and medical negligence cases. Featuring recent case studies and hypothetical scenarios, discussions focused on sharing key lessons that highlighted the commercial, pragmatic and criminal features of current medico legal issues from the perspective of patients, practitioners and the Court.
Click here to download presentations from the 2014 Medico Legal Congress.
Reasons why attendees enjoyed the 2014 Congress:
- “Excellent speakers with current & up to date information – very relevant to the medico legal area” Manager - Mediation & Legal Support, Child & Adolescent Health Service, CAHS
- “Excellent topics with good interaction. Keep it up!” Staff Specialist, Royal Hobart Hospital Tasmania
- “It was an interesting, informative & well planned event. It gave me the opportunity to talk to others involved in the areas” Associate Professor, University of Adelaide University of Adelaide
- “Great networking opportunities” Risk Management Consultant, GIO
- “Engaging presenters” Crown Solicitors Office, South Australia
Get involved and share your thoughts on the development of the 2015 Congress:http://www.informa.com.au/conferences/health-care-conference/medico-legal-congress
Wednesday, 20 May 2015 (All day) - Thursday, 21 May 2015 (All day)
Wednesday, 20 May 2015 (All day) - Thursday, 21 May 2015 (All day)Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel, Sydney, NSW.
The 8th Annual Pharmaceutical Law Conference brings together leading figures in pharma law in Australia. All the key players from government, associations, academia, not-for-profit, pharma corporate and major law firms converge for this indurtsy led summit where the best speakers present the hottest topics.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - quote reference P15A12http://www.informa.com.au/pharmalaw15